Friday, September 01, 2006

sOmEThiNg I wAnNa TeLL mY Ex....

This poem... dedicated to Jose, my ex guy. Taken from my fave singer's song... :P (i have forgiven you, don't worry, but i still want you to know this, coz this is what i feel)

So Yesterday


You can change your life, if you wanna
you can change your clothes
but if you change your mind...
well, that's the way it goes

If it's over, let it go and...
come tomorrow it will seems so yesterday
so yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown away
Laugh it off and let it go and...
when you wake up it will seems so yesterday
so yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay

You can say you're bored, if you wanna
you could act real tough
but if you say you're torn
well, i've heard enough

THANK YOU
you made my mind up for me
when you started to ignore me
Do you see a single tear?
but it's not gonna happen here
at least not today....
not today

If you're over me
I'm already over you
If it's all been done
what is left to do?
how can you hang up
if the line is dead
if you wanna walk
I'm a step ahead
if you're moving on
I'm already gone
if the light is off
then it isn't on
at least not today...
not today


and btw,... that guy is fool coz i am a great girl friend... LoL
Wanna See??



You are a Great Girlfriend

When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful
But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself
You're the perfect blend of independent and caring
You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too!

No comments: