Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Letter To Kishidou

Dear Kishidou,
i dunno when will you read this letter, or will i tell you or not that i write this for you.. :)
but i wanna write here all things that i can't tell you directly.
you know, that i have loved you... much. yes, i do.
but.... i can't help myself to afraid.. yes afraid that you will broke my heart.. like the other guys did. geez, you can say i'm paranoid or what... :-S but right now, i already feel that i love you much, ergh, nda tau lah cara omg nya yg bener gimana, but i just hope that you can understand what i feel now. mungkin juga ini yg nama nya trauma? wew, ak juga nda tau.... i can feel your love, yes i can... but i still afraid, coz jose was loved me too, tp ternyata he is just a jerk. ak takut klo feeling ku ini salah... kishidou, can u understand me?
trus juga, ak juga pengen omong, klo ak tuh ya gini apa ada nya, and i hope u can accept me just the way i am... ak yg kadang suka manja, egois, atau cengeng. tp ak juga isa kok jd dewasa, hehe... i'm trying to give you the best i can in me... :) yahh, it's me the way i am... i wonder what do u think about me?
Kishidou, sometimes i feel so glad to have you. abis kishidou tuh bnr2 gimana yah,. baek bgt... ak bener2 jd terharu, coz ga banyak ak nemuin co yg kyk gt ke ak... bener2 udah kyk lagu nya paris hilton,... "i don't mind spending some time just hanging here with you.... coz i don't find too many guys that treat me like you.......... baby you see the real me inside, and i'm satisfied...." :P
hemm... yah, at least ak cuma bisa bilang " i love you, and i hope you love me just the way i am, and that you won't break my heart again." yah yg ak maksud di sini yg bener2 break my heart yah, bukan cuma yg tengkar2 kecil, bukan nya wajar klo bertengkar sekali2, hehe... maksud ku disini break my heart yg bener2 nonjok... yah , tau lah, yg kayak jose lakuin..... :(
ummm......... ya udah deh, segini ajah... :)


XOXO, Mytha -- Oujo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oujo..... i know how u feel right now, i have broken wings too like i said before, cie... tulisannya bener ga yak :D , tapi bener kok i know the pain inside of u, and i feel it too :) , If I could have one wish tonight, I'd wish upon a satellite, to bring mine to you, so u know how much i love u.