Friday, June 30, 2006

when will this emptiness fade away?

i am tired... i get tired of being hurted by someone i loved.. it always just the same, i know someone, we get close to each other, and i started to fall in love with him. and everything seems so perfect at the first. until, here comes time when he starts to ignore me and all...!!!
can anyone tell me why? i don't ask a lot, all i want is just someone, who love me and cares me with all of his heart and love me just the way i am. is that too hard to be true?
or sometimes, when i think my life is perfect, i still feel so lonely. i can't help my self for it. i feel that no one really cares about me and no one love me. i feel so empty inside.
ok, maybe in times i can feel so happy and enjoy my life, but there is time like these, when i feel so desperate... it's just become a part of life maybe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»