Sunday, June 11, 2006

NoT a GirL not YeT a wOmAn

this is not a Britney's lyrics or what, lol. i think i'm on this line now.
right now my age is 17 and it will be 18 on october this year.
i dunno am i still can call my self a teenager? or a young lady?
or even my dad still call me "baby girl" lol.
i'm not childish.. but i love when my dad called me that way, coz it means he loves me, rite?
even some ppl says that i'm wiser than my age, lol.
ahhhhhh.... i just made this blog and i dunno what to say coz this is my first time post a message.
but i think i will made this blog my diary, kinda like that.. ^^
what should i say next?
ummm, i know most of our problem in our life is looking for our love one, am i right?
whether right now we have find the one yet or not...
i think, God made us each have a soul mate, oh come on you can say me that i'm naive or what still believing in something like that.. but honestly, yeah i do believe.
maybe it's like "the prayer" song..
"i hope each soul will find another soul to love..."
lol. actually what i am talking about now????
but guys, even if we haven't find the one yet, that doesn't mean we can't keep being happy and enjoy life. example, me. lol. i have being single for 5 months, and i am okay, i still enjoy my life and all. and i still have my friends... :)
but i know... sometimes i still feel so lonely, i still wants to have someone special, i want someone who can cuddle me, caress me, and all. but hey, if we spend time just for feel sorry for ourselves it won't work! God won't send someone that suddenly appear in front of us like magic right?
for that, we must go out, hanging with friends, and see if we can find somebody or just having fun... however guys, we live this life just ONCE, so don't wasting your time!! ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho.. dd ku ternyata uda mengerti apa itu "love".. hehehe...

hmm.. tapi sebagian kata2nya kok ada yg dari aku ya..? hehe. but its okay.. ;p as long as that make you understand..

just dont forget. i'll always be your back-up. ;p

hope you find someone special.
be'coz "life just once".

GBU.. ^^

Anonymous said...

bagus saya suka itu hehhehehe

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»