Sunday, June 18, 2006

I wANT yoU tO WanT mE

right now, i think i got a crush with a boy (of course!). He's so nice, kindly... but just like the other boy, he acts annoying sometimes. you can say that our relation is complicated, but at least we are good friends, even that i call him "hun" lol.
he had an ex gf.. and i just think that he can't make his mind. he can't choose what he wants. stupid i think, but i can't stop to cares about him. me, i don't wanna fall in love with him, but i can't deny that i want him.
it's sooooooo hard to guess what exactly i feel to him, but i think is like i mention, i just want him. i want to know how it feels if he's mine, but the most important is i want him to want me. but what can i do? he even can't make his mind... i must show him, that i worth his full attention. geez, i have a good words for this, taken from M2M song, i'll write it here....

someone to treat you right
stay with you day and night
i can tell that's what you need
i know just what to do
i'll take good care of you
baby, you can get that from me
i can tell she's not treating you right
everytime you look at me..
so which one will you choose?
you look so confused..
tell me the truth...!
do you know what you want??
love's so hard to find
so make up your mind
do you know what you want??
oh baby can't you see?
one minute you're with me..
the next one you are all over her
she talks behind your back
you know i'll stay on track
something she wouldn't for sure
how can i help you to make up your mind?
boy you're running out of time
please call me and say
i am the one
you need in your life
the game that you play
ain't no fun
just answer me now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»