Thursday, August 03, 2006

LuV mE mORe...

right now, i wanna tell you about my boyfriend... uhm, he is cute (i'm serious! he is so damn cute!) and he loves me. oh, you probably will ask me "how can you know? you even never meet him!" yea, that's right. i never meet him, and that's must be so strange for some people.
you can laugh at me, but i can feel it... in his voice, and trough his messages. the only things i wonder is... i love him, but not much. LoL. this is not the kind of joke i tell you, well... sometimes i imagine, how if he is really the one i will spend my entire life with? actually, i can't understand what i feeling about him. it's not like the other love i have feel, i don't feel so crush, or my heart didn't beat up so fast. all i feel is just a comfort... a comfort to know that there is someone out there who really loves me.
but... one night, when i was sick, he called me and he said he's so sorry coz he can't being here with me. and guess what, i cried. i cried thinking why we are so far away. and the only thing remains in my head is Daniel Bedingfield song, if you're not the one. LoL
so, is my boy really the one for me? hmm.. let time answer it.

No comments: